Oct 19, 2011

Hanging out with friends

A few days ago I went to hang out a few of my friends. Sometimes it's really hard to find people to hang out with, especially after I graduated from school. I forgot to get a lot of my friend's phone numbers and I have never seen them since. That was almost 6 months ago now! Time goes really fast and I don't know where the time went already.

The thing I went to was put together by an alumni group that I joined a little while ago. They shoot me an email when they are doing something to hang out. We went to see a movie about a dolphin that lost it' s tail. I had some snacks and sat with some people I know.

After the movie we went out to Cracker Barrel for dinner. That is a cool place to eat because they have really good food. They also have a gift shop where you can kill time while you are waiting for your table. I ate the fried catfish platter. It was good. They had weird pictures on the wall from like the 40's or something. My friends and I talked about stuff that was on our mind. It was fun.

When we were done eating, me and some dudes I know went to watch a hockey game. My one friend is a fire police and so we went to his fire station to watch the game. The game was on the west coast so it didn't end until like 1:00 am because there was a shoot out too.

I wish I could do fun stuff like this all the time, but its really hard when you don't have anybody to call all the time. I wish I would have done a better job of getting my friend's info when I had the chance!! I am excited to see what we can do next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment