Aug 2, 2011

NDSC- Packing for Texas

I am packing for San Antonio in Texas. It will be fun. On my phone I can look up the plane and the weather and the town so I am excited. I am overwhelmed of being excited and nervous. This my first time flying, so scared, but it will be fun with Eric and me. Yea-Haw!

[editor's note:   Joe and Eric are packing their bags now for their trip to the National Down Syndrome Congress convention this week in San Antonio, Texas! Joe has been excitedly Googling cool stuff about San Antonio for the last few weeks, and they will be posting stuff throughout the convention! As a side note, I hope that Texas is prepared for these two, especially after all of the "Yea-Haw-ing" that's been going on here for the last few weeks.....- Sharon]

No comments:

Post a Comment